• Step back in time and enjoy a unique adventure to one of the Lowcountry’s most alluring islands.
• Explore Daufuskie Island by golf cart at your leisure, while taking in the local sites such as the Silver Dew Winery, Bloody Point, Melrose, First Union African Baptist Church and Mary Fields Elementary School where author Pat Conroy taught.
• Have a look at some of the local art or grab a bite to eat of native fare like deviled crabs, peel-n-shrimp, oysters and more. You’ll find some of the best cuisine the Lowcountry has to offer.
• Daufuskie Island is home to some of the richest history in the area, full of Live Oaks, Spanish moss, and mystery!
• Play a round of golf at the Melrose Golf Club.
• We offer direct water shuttle service to Daufuskie Island and work around your schedule. From Harbour Town Yacht Basin, it is the shortest ride you’ll find!
• While on your journey over to Daufuskie, we’ll keep a look out for Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin and other wildlife.
• Go on the quest to find Dolphin strand feeding, a behavior unique to the coastal Carolina that only happens around low tide.
• Get the perfect picture on a photo safari, ideal for professionals and amateurs alike.
• Take an Adventure to Palmetto Bluff for a unique experience of the lowcountry.
• Explore the areas sandbars, or take a cruise to Daufuskie for dinner, choose your Adventure!